CREDIT CONTROLLER JOB VACANCY
Our client in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal has a Credit Controller job vacancy. All potential candidates that meet the minimum requirements below are requested to forward their CV documents and qualifications to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for the entire credit control function.
- Perform detailed reconciliations
- Receipting must be done daily onto Sage and the receipt number recorded on bank statements.
- Prepare monthly/daily journals for discounts, bank charges etc. and match journals on Sage.
- Credit limits and approved terms of customers must be monitored and maintained on a regular basis.
- Monitor and release orders on hold. Communicate regularly with customer and management regarding overdue accounts.
- Maintain and update approved Master data information.
- Completion of BOP form / forex system for incoming foreign payments.
- Other duties include (allocated monthly reconciliations, monthly / quarterly returns, ad-hoc tasks etc.)
- Must have knowledge of Foreign Creditors as well.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Credit Control position
- Matric with Accounting, tertiary qualification an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Very strong Excel skills
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Good working knowledge of NCA
- Assertive by nature
Offerd SalaryR20,000 - R30,000