MILLWRIGHT JOB VACANCY
Our client in Johannesburg, Gauteng has a Millwright job vacancy. All potential candidates that meet the minimum requirements below are requested to forward their CV documents and qualifications to email@example.com
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Ensure all specified preventative maintenance tasks are performed, including cleaning, inspections, lubrication and scheduled maintenance.
- Conduct regular (scheduled and unscheduled) inspections on all equipment and initiate work orders if necessary.
- Ensure that all breakdowns are attended to and the job card system is updated accordingly.
- Maintain optimum equipment performance, correct abnormalities or deviations and minimize waste.
- Monitor equipment and process availability as well as quality of performance of equipment.
- Record downtime events, duration and reasons.
- Ensure compliance to OSHACT, Health and Safety procedures and statutory requirements at all times.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant policies, procedures, work instructions and SOPs both at Plant level and Global level.
- Active involvement in problem-solving and determining root causes to problems.
- Ensure work area is kept maintained according to 6S principles at all times.
- Report any incidents/accidents to management as per SHE system.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Fault Finding on Engel and Windsor Machines.
- Fault Finding of Electrical and Hydraulic problems.
- Setting of Engel and Apex robots would be an advantage.
- Ability to do general maintenance tasks in and around the plant.
- Ability to perform under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of injection molding machines, minimizing losses and write-offs.
- Must be able to operate injection molding equipment.
- Ability to action tasks without being urged to do so.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer focus orientation.
- Pays attention to details.
- Timely decisions making.
- Valid Trade Test Papers (Electrical/ Millwright/ Fitter) with hydraulic experience
- Experience in working with Hydraulics and Mechanical
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Plastic manufacturing environment.
- Exposure in working on Engel, Windsor Machines
- Working knowledge of Preventative Maintenance, maintenance and repairs to Plastic Injection Molding Machines, Auxiliary Machines and Chillers / Cooling Towers.
Offerd SalaryR15,000 - R20,000