Millwright (Plastics) Job Vacancy
Our client in Durban, Kwazulu-Natal has a Millwright job vacancy. All potential candidates are requested to forward their CV document and qualifications.
- Prepare for and ensure all plant, machinery & equipment checks are carried out as prescribed in the maintenance schedule plan.
- Interpret drawings and perform mathematical calculations.
- Designing and fabricating equipment and parts for meeting special or unusual needs, using manufacturer specifications, calculator, measuring devices, drawings etc.
- Knowledge of appropriate material needed for each job.
- Build or dismantle machines and perform preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Working with your hands and tools to fix hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic components such as cylinders, pumps, conveyors, motors, valves, and bearing assemblies.
- Installing or removing any special equipment like grinder, power and hand tools etc.
- Designing and creating holding jigs that aid in fabrication of the parts in various numbers.
- Maintaining a record of all the work completed so as to facilitate the accounting activities
- NQF Level 6
- Trade tested- Millwright, Technician or Electrician
- Driver’s license and own transport
- 5 years experience working in a manufacturing plant
- Must have OWN required tools and personal protective equipment suitable to industrial environments. (DOL approved steel-toed work boots).
- Variable speed drives and soft starters
- Heater elements, temperature controller and thermocouples
- Thermoregulatory units
- AC & DC inverters/Drives
- PLC’s and control systems
- Design and fabrication
- Ability to operate forklift will be advantageous
- 3-5 years experience in the Plastic industry
Offerd SalaryR30,000 - R50,000
QualificationTrade Tested N4-N5