Injection Moulding Setter
Applicants are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the position of a Injection Moulding Setter. This position will be based in Johannesburg, Gauteng and will report directly to the Production Manager.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Setting up of Injection Moulding machine
• Make sure that mould running in machine have all relevant documentation
• Communicating all breakdowns
• Monitor machine settings
• Monitor hourly scores and reject rates to be signed off
• Quality checks
• Reporting back to Team Leader on any problem
• Optimizing of machines
• Monitoring of hourly scores and rejects
• Mould changes if required
• House keeping
• First off-line clearance
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Qualification in injection moulding setting.
• +5 years’ experience in Thin Wall injection moulding setting
• Robot experience would be advantageous
• Food packaging experience would be advantageous.
Offerd SalaryR15,000 - R20,000