SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER JOB VACANCY
Our client in Johannesburg, Gauteng has a Supply Chain Manager job vacancy. All potential candidates that meet the minimum requirements below are requested to forward their CV documents and qualifications to email@example.com
- Percentage of deliveries received on time in full
- Number of deliveries involving incorrect quantities
- Number of deliveries delivered without the correct documentation
- Number of recalls
- Value mapping and eliminating of waste
- Ensures the right quantities of individual products, raw material and finished goods, are available at the right time.
- Review, reconciliation and justification for pricing variances.
- Capturing and importing for month end and year end stock counts. Physical and Theoretical inventory reconciliations to Pastel.
- Review, reconciliation and justification for quantity variances. Continual improvement to reduce variances.
- The controls, agreements, processes and systems to ensure the completeness and accuracy of customer and supplier consignment inventory.
- Supervise all subordinates in raw material store, coaching and discipline and ability to inspire team.
- Supervise all incoming goods and ensure the goods correspond with purchase order / delivery note.
- Supervision of all batch trace issues
- Check that goods are properly stacked and allocated to correct store. Accurate location for goods within each warehouse.
- Daily Generates job cards/pick list and weigh list from mojob
- Ensure all raw material is issued to factory timeously
- Issuing PPE to factory
- Ensure optimal output from milling operation
- The physical control and safeguarding of inventory.
- Ensures the right quantities are available at the right time
- Monthly processing of consignment inventory documentation
- Inventory turns
- Stock days
- Cash-to-cash cycle ratio
- Supplier performance measurement report
- Forecasting versus actual orders
- Zero shrinkage on consignment stock
- Improve inventory variances
- To drive the Supply Chain objectives and coordinate the IT development that ensures efficiency of the system. To instruct IT &
- Developers to understand and incorporate functionality required.
- Pastel to me maintained and updated continuously to ensure accuracy of all data.
- Drawing re-order level replenishment from the raw material system and placing orders on Suppliers.
- Generating GRN’s and other source documents to track both goods received and returned to suppliers. Submission to Creditors for account purposes essential.
- Tracking and traceability of any supplier samples, documentation etc.
- Generating of job cards/ pick lists and weight list from Mojob
- Generates labels to accompany job card.
- Document control, reconciling and milling of quantities required by production. Job card system for tracking and traceability of polymers from granules to powder.
- Journals raw material required out of pastel for clean-out / lab. Ensure control over this material.
- Ensure raw material must be issued to production timeously and accurately. Continuous improvement in the efficiency of stores handling and process control.
- Responsibility for the effective control and system surrounding the procurement of consumables, PPE and all non- raw material items.
- Scanning / photos/ labels
- Advises Procurement Controller of any raw material shortages
- Inventory taking monthly and selected items on a rotational basis. Applies to raw material, finished goods and consignment – countrywide.
- Assists with month end consignment and inventory counts.
- Maintain the register of certificates of analysis, compliance and technical data sheets from suppliers.
- Raw material samples as required by QC procedures. Tracking and traceability of supplier raw material to these samples.
- Ensure goods correspond with Purchase order
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Ensure forklifts/vehicles are in optimal condition serviced as and when required, Stores personnel are licensed.
- Drawing of re-order levels from the system
- Inventory taking on a regular basis
- Generating goods received notes and submit to Creditors.
- Purchasing of required materials
- Ensure compliance to SHEQ requirements in your area of responsibility.
- Tracking and systems regarding driver and product movements to ensure optimization and efficiencies.
- Inventory turns and cash-to-cash cycle time
- Actual costs versus budget
- Improving cost of goods sold
- Inventory stock take variances
- Generating purchase orders
- Supplier performance measurements
- Improve forecasting versus actual orders
- Improved performance
- An understanding of the accounting impact of inventory.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma/ Warehousing/ Pastel – Accounting
- BCom (logistics) or Lean Management Qualification
- Experience of not less than 2 years as Inventory,
- Warehouse and Logistics Management
- Knowledge of relevant raw material identification
- Experience in Plastics industry of 3 years.
Offerd SalaryR30,000 - R50,000